Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello! Newbie Here

Hello, my name is Katie,and i am 16 years old. I enjoy music, video games and reading,

I go to a student-led school which means we make all the rules and guidelines, and i take all my classes online as

this is how the school works. So, i hope to be able to go on after silence a lot and start my journey back onto the good

and healthy path of adolescence after the trauma. I am a diagnosed GAD (had it since i was little) and i have had a Depression Disorder since Middle school. Since my abuse both have become considerably worse, and i wanna work on becoming the person i was before.

My goal on after Silence is too meet new people, maybe some other teens like myself, and talk about our experiences in life that led us down the path we are on. I want to grow away from my abuse and help others do the same. :butterfly:

Hello the4thgenrf,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have suffered trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. There are many kind and understanding members here, including young people like yourself, and there is even a teens and young adult forum. I'm sorry it has been tough for you. I wish you well on your healing journey and please know, you are not alone.

Mary

:supportu: