Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello. New Person Here.

Fromage

I am here because I am trying to figure out whether or not I was molested as a child. I feel that I may fit the profile of a victim and hope that feedback from (other) victims can help me determine.

I commend everyone here for finding each other on here and connecting/helping heal the wounds. I have come to learn over the years that finding like-minded people (for various reasons) and having empathy is highly beneficial to the soul.

Last night I spent hours typing out my story and look forward to sharing it once I am able to unlock that thread.

Cheers,

Fromage

Hi Fromage,

Welcome to AS. You have found a very supportive site, one which I hope gives you clarity. The memory can be a strange thing, as many on this site knows. I have partial memory myself, so I hope that you know that your unsureness really isn't that abnormal. I hope this site is helpful for you, and I wish you well on your journey.

Mary

:notalone:

hello fromage

welcome to After silence

my name is Paula , I'm a member of the Newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you have any questions, please contact me or one of the team

take care,

Paula

Hi Fromage! I'm sorry that there is a possibility of abuse in your past. I hope that you find the support you are looking for, like I have :)

Welcome to After Silence, and remember that you are among many friends and supporters.

If you have any questions, or you just want to talk you can always message me and I will chat with you as soon as I can :)

:butterfly: Terra