Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Ladybug4

Hi. I am new here. I just found this group a couple days ago. I wish I had found it much earlier. I am glad that there is somewhere where I can talk to others like me. I have been looking for something like this for years. So glad to know I am not alone.

Hi Ladybug4 and welcome to After Silence! I'm glad you found us and I hope you can receive comfort and plenty of support here. It's a great group of people here. Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

Hi Ladybug.

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have experienced, but you have found a safe and supportive site. When I first came here, I felt the exact same way. I knew there had to be a place that I could belong with fear of judgment of without embarrassing myself. There really is something to say about talking to others that have gone thru similar experiences. I'm glad that you have found us and I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello LadyBug. Welcome to AS! It is my wish that you find this site as helpful and healing as I have in my healing journey.

I am part of the NST (Newbie Support Team). What that means is that I (or any of the mods/admins/NST) can help/direct you as you learn how to use the forums. Should you have questions, feel free to send a PM to any one of the AS staff.

You've taken a huge step in reaching out. This is a big step in healing from abuse of any kind. Take all the time you need in sharing. I'm glad you found this site too. I remember feeling the same way when I found this place. Better late than never though right?

Know that you are not alone.

Am listening and validating you and your experiences.

Here is a link to the board guidelines and rules:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?s=5c8b6bf0f3f95bcc2f076d1d105a1719&showtopic=194#entry685

Here is a link regarding some privacy/safety issues that are helpful:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?s=5c8b6bf0f3f95bcc2f076d1d105a1719&showtopic=27269#entry218846

Sending healing energy your way.

~Chantel~ :flowers:

Hello Lady Bug! I'm glad that you found this site also! I'm sure you will find as much support as you need here; as well as make new friends that will hopefully assist you on your road to recovery :)

I'm sorry that you have suffered pain, like most of us, but if you ever need to talk (or just want to make friends and chat) you can also message me!

Have a great day!

:butterfly: Terra