Kaylives

New- Not Sure What To Do

I don't know how to become a registered member? I don't know if I missed some information... I signed up months ago, but never got involved. Now I don't know where to go or how to get approved to enter a forum. I'm not comfortable posting on a public forum... What am I missing? If anyone can direct me to the right area to go through I'd really appreciate it!

Hi Kay,

Welcome to After Silence!

Some forums are password protected, such as the Female Survivor forum. You can post on the helpdesk, contact a moderator, section moderator or a Newbie Support Team member for that. The "Share Your Story" forum will open once you have made 10 posts. Many new members post in the Humor and Silliness forums to learn how to navigate around the boards and to get comfortable online. It is easy to get 10 posts. If you look under your avatar you will the number of posts you currently have.

I hope this helps

Astro

Hi Kaylives,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry that you have suffered trauma, but this is a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding, and as you see, the staff on this site are very helpful. It may take a little time to get use to navigating the site, but it does become easier. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello and welcome to AS I hope you find this site as useful as I have, everyone is so caring and respectful its really good to talk to others about different things.

happy xmas hope you have all had a good one :hi:

I hope you are having a good day! Welcome to After Silence! If you ever need to talk, or you want someone to chat with feel free to message me! :)

We support you!

:butterfly: Terra

Edited by TerraMarkov