Someonemore

Struggling With My Feelings

Hi, I'm a new member that came to this page by internet search, after 4 years of self loathing I want my life and family dynamic to change.

I hope I can find a cure to myself here and a way to tell my mom she's hurting me by blaming herself.

Welcome all of you , the best part of this site is you are never alone. Patricia

Hello and welcome to After Silence,

My name is Paula , and I am a member of the newbie support team here, we are here to welcome new members and help them find their way around the board,

If you need any assistance p,ease contact me or a member of the team

Take care,

Paula

Hi Someonemore,

Welcome to AS. I am so very sorry about the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are truly kind and understanding. I understand how it isn't easy dealing with your own issues when someone else is throwing their own guilt into the mix. I do hope your mother finds understanding and compassion and learns to let go of her guilt. The only person to blame for hurting you is the individual or individuals that hurt you. I am glad you are here and wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: