Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Waw! At Last A Place Like This!

Durga

I've been trying to heal from my trauma for years, I've been molested as a chilled, raped by my therapist when I was a teenager, and raped by a hitch hiker two years ago! And I couldn't really talk about non of these and open up! I need to heal, I've been in therapy meds and drug abuse for many years! Nothing really helped, I feel scarred in my soul, I don't know how to heal my self, I can't be in a relationship, I freak out! I need support.

Hi Durga, welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you've been through such horrors :( this site has been a great support for me over the years, :youcanheal: and you're not alone. I look forward to seeing you around the board! :)

I am usually quiet. I want to try to help. You know how you can only fit a arm full of laundry in a washer at once. Thats how I am learning only do the smallest hurts first. The next day rest or red till you get past the manic stage. Washing dishes is therapeutic it also helps to get into meditating.color paint work out whatever you can vent on or use to relax you. Tiny pieces to start like just why you did that morning or ate or smells you remember. Only a tiny piece at a time take brakes. Go slow

Hope this helps.

Hi Durga,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas that you have suffered, but AS is a very supportive site. Finding a voice has been helpful for me, and perhaps it is something you can find here, as well. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

• 3 weeks later...