Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Im New Here

mrscoon

Hello I am new here and I am survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I am 22 now and married and I have 2 children (from marriage not part of the abuse) I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join this forum, I think this will really help me knowing that I am not alone in my struggle for freedom from the pain both physical and mental. Looking forward to making some new friends and support partners. :hi::friends2:

Edited by mrscoon

I'm sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered in the past. I hope that you will find AS to be a small part of the kind support that you deserve as you struggle to heal the wounds of your childhood trauma.

Hello Mrscoon,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but AS is a very supportive site, with many kind and understanding members. You've made a big step reaching out, and I am sure it is only one of many to come. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

:youcanheal:

Mary

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I am so happy that I found this site and I cant wait to heal I don't want to feel like a victim anymore, I want to feel like a survivor. I know I am already addicted to this place and I have only just begun lol.

Hello mrscoon!

I am sorry to hear of your csa. You have come to the right place to have support from fellow survivors who really "get it". I am also a survivor of csa from my father. Please feel free to contact me anytime! I hope that you are in contact with a good therapist in your area as well. :youcanheal:

Dasi :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly: