mrscoon

Hello Im New Here

8 posts in this topic

Hello I am new here and I am survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I am 22 now and married and I have 2 children (from marriage not part of the abuse) I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join this forum, I think this will really help me knowing that I am not alone in my struggle for freedom from the pain both physical and mental. Looking forward to making some new friends and support partners. :hi::friends2:

Edited by mrscoon

I'm sorry to hear of the abuse you suffered in the past. I hope that you will find AS to be a small part of the kind support that you deserve as you struggle to heal the wounds of your childhood trauma.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if Ok

Welcome ;)

Hello Mrscoon,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but AS is a very supportive site, with many kind and understanding members. You've made a big step reaching out, and I am sure it is only one of many to come. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

:youcanheal:

Mary

Thank you everyone for the welcome. I am so happy that I found this site and I cant wait to heal I don't want to feel like a victim anymore, I want to feel like a survivor. I know I am already addicted to this place and I have only just begun lol.

Hello mrscoon!

I am sorry to hear of your csa. You have come to the right place to have support from fellow survivors who really "get it". I am also a survivor of csa from my father. Please feel free to contact me anytime! I hope that you are in contact with a good therapist in your area as well. :youcanheal:

Dasi :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly: