Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Let Us Heal

Greetings to all and may everyone be well.

I am obviously new and in search of some support as there are limited services in my area.

I have been as strong as I can alone. I am seeking some comfort from others.

Just struggling to heal as best I can. Perhaps we can all heal together.

:lindybear:

Hi Justice, :hi:

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that there is limited assistance in your area, but you have found a very supportive and safe site. I'm sorry that you have experienced trauma, but I am glad you have seek support. It's hard to do it alone. You will find many kind and understanding members at this site. We do walk this road together. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello justice4all!

Welcome to the AS community! :wave:

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this all alone due to limited resources in your area. That is exactly how my story began 44 years ago. You are safe to talk about anything you are ready to say here. You will find the platform for your voice here among fellow survivors.

Dasi :butterfly:

Greetings to all and may everyone be well.

I am obviously new and in search of some support as there are limited services in my area.

I have been as strong as I can alone. I am seeking some comfort from others.

Just struggling to heal as best I can. Perhaps we can all heal together.

:lindybear:

:hi: Welcome to AS! (After Silence)

Sorry to hear there are limited services in your area but glad AS is around to hopefully provide you with a small bit of the comforting support you deserve as you work on healing. I share your hope that we can all heal together. :doctor:

With support,

Activist Ally