Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Courage

Becky

Hello to everyone,

I am new here. I discovered this site by accident and have decided it was actually no accident at all. I feel honored to hear all of your stories and listen to your pain. I am beyond sorry for all of the things you incredible women have lived through. The courage shown here is inspiring. I have lived through some of the same things. I am only just beginning to deal with all of this. Sometimes its hard to breathe it hurts so much, and other times I can't feel anything at all. It is very confusing and no one can understand unless they have been there. I come here though, and I feel validated. What an amazing gift! Thank you!

I hope that I can have even half as much courage as all of you have.

Also, I hope I can figure how to post this! :hmm:

Thanks again!

Becky

((((Becky))))

I get said to me all the time, "there are no coincidences". :) I'm glad that you found this group, feel free to keep on reading or post away.

Welcome to After Silence. :)

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS Becky :hug:

I discovered this site by accident and have decided it was actually no accident at all.

I agree. One of my favourite quotes, as many here know, is The teacher comes when the student is ready. Since hearing it for the first time I have ceased to believe in coincidences. :)

You already have. You survived and you are here.

Look forward to getting to know you.

:hug: Ruthie

welcome to AS :bighug:

Weclome to After Silence Becky :hug:

You have just as much courage as any of us, and I'm looking forward to get to know you better :)

Welcome Becky :hug:

I hope you get (and know you will) get as much support, love and care here at AS as all of us have. Take your time, make yourself at home and when you are ready we are always here for you, in the good and bad times :)

:hug::hug::hug:

Carina

Welcome! :greet::greet::greet:

I stumbled across this board right when I needed it too. And it has helped me beyond belief.

You are courageous already just by taking the steps to post!

Hugs,

Soph

:hug::hug::hug:

It's always amazing to me how often the student/teacher axiom is proven correct. Is it divine interference or coincidence? Anybody's guess, I suppose. :)

Either way, welcome to AS. The nature of this community is such that it inspires each of us to reach beyond ourselves. I am sure you will find that which you need and that which you don't yet know you need here.

:hug:

Meg

Welcome Becky! :hug:

Hello to everyone,

I am new here. I discovered this site by accident and have decided it was actually no accident at all. I feel honored to hear all of your stories and listen to your pain. I am beyond sorry for all of the things you incredible women have lived through. The courage shown here is inspiring. I have lived through some of the same things. I am only just beginning to deal with all of this. Sometimes its hard to breathe it hurts so much, and other times I can't feel anything at all. It is very confusing and no one can understand unless they have been there. I come here though, and I feel validated. What an amazing gift! Thank you!

Also, I hope I can figure how to post this! :hmm:

Thanks again!

Becky

You have already found your courage because you are hear now.

Love,

Amy :bighug::comfort::console::wink::type: