Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I am a woman in my 30's from Australia. I have never been a part of an online community so I am a little nervous. I have chronic ptsd and am both for support and to support others.

Welcome! This has been my first experience with being apart of an online community like this, I was also nervous at first. It takes a lot of courage to come here and talk about things, so I want to say I applaud your courage. I hope that being here and talking to people helps you! :)

Hello Fairysparkle,

Welcome to Aftersilence!

I've always wanted to visit Australia (it's still on my bucket list)!!!!

Just wanted to take the time and welcome you here, and I hope you find the support you are looking for. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me or another member of the Newbie Support team a message.

Mandy

Hello Fairysparkle,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have gone thru, but you have found a safe and supportive site. It's ok to be nervous, just take your time and look around. You will never be pressured on anything at this site. Everyone starts new, and I believe you will find a comfortable pace for yourself. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

• 2 weeks later...