New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New And Still Struggling

I'm not even sure what to say here other than I wish I was meeting you all under much better circumstances. You can call me T most people do justablur will work fine too. I hope everyone here gets a great and peaceful nights sleep, I know it can be in short supply

I wish you well in the healing process here at AS, it's certainly helped me!

Have a good nights rest! And I sure hope this week is much better for you (: if you need anything or want to talk, my inbox is open. Have a good night, don't let that brain keep you up thinking lol.

Hello T,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry you have a reason to be here, but know that you are supported. AS has many kind and understanding people. I do wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

I'm not even sure what to say here other than I wish I was meeting you all under much better circumstances. You can call me T most people do justablur will work fine too. I hope everyone here gets a great and peaceful nights sleep, I know it can be in short supply

Hello T, I wish we were meeting under better circumstances too and that you had no reason to belong here. However, I want to welcome you to AS (After Silence) and I hope you will find some of the kind support you deserve here to help you.

With support,

Activist Ally

Hi T I am new too and I get what you mean by a peaceful sleep I find those few and far between these days. I do try all sorts of things but just getting a bit exhausted helps. Like going for a big walk during daylight hours is often good.

Hang in there T. I hope this site can help you!