Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey

im sorry if i do this wrong i dont usually post stuff on sites but it says you got to if you wanna talk in the chat room so im gonna try. im a boy and im 21 years old. i live in the US in new england but im not gonna say what state if thats ok. please let me know if i do anything wrong im gonna try to be good and follow the rules i read all of them.

thank you for reading my post

Hi Jack,

Welcome to After Silence :aswelcomesu:

Boys also experience Sexual Abuse, but I would prefer to call you a young Man. :)

In regards to where you live, it is NOT necessary to state what state you live in.

Also, you are not required to post any information that you are not comfortable sharing here.

I hope that you find some comfort here :wub:

Hi Jack,

Welcome to AS. Reading the rules is a good thing, but if you can, try to relax a little. It's always hard trying something new, but you will not find any judgment here. We've all been new, so take your time and look around. This is a supportive site and you will find kind people here. I wish you well.

Mary

:supportu:

Edited by MeBeMary

Hello,

Welcome to AS (After Silence) from the NST (Newbie SupportTeam). We're here to help if you need anything so please feel free to
message me if you have questions okay?

With support,

Activist Ally

Welcome Jack12 *hugs* I hug you because you sound like you need one. I know its hard but try to relax there are no harsh punishments here you are among friends and understanding people so even if you did manage to break a rule I am certain you would be forgiven and guided in the right direction. *hugs you again* I'm going to send you a friend request if you don't mind. :)