I'm really glad to have stumbled upon this website. Not really sure what to put about myself here other than I'm a second year college student. Also I havent ever shared my story before but I really hope to share it soon. I feel this is the safest place to start. And thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this. I appreciate knowing there is a support system here

Welcome! I'm sorry for whatever happened that brought you here.

It's nice to see other college students on here. I'm a first year college student. Dealing with the aftermath of something like this on a college campus has unique challenges.

Anyway, I hope you can begin to built a support system and start the healing process.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK

Welcome Elephantlove,

You have found a wonderfully supportive site with many kind and friendly people. I'm sorry you find a need, but we all understand. You have a community of new friends who are walking with you on this journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

I'm really glad to have stumbled upon this website. Not really sure what to put about myself here other than I'm a second year college student. Also I havent ever shared my story before but I really hope to share it soon. I feel this is the safest place to start. And thank you to everyone that takes the time to read this. I appreciate knowing there is a support system here

Hi there and welcome to AS!

I'm glad you found us too! I am glad you have reached out here to break the silence about what happened to you. I hope this will be a safe and supportive place to help you on your way to healing and having the life you want after surviving what you have endured!

With support,

Activist Ally

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to finally dealing with this properly. I've noticed it's been a little easier just knowing I have this site. this might sound terrible and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone but I'm glad to know I'm not alone

Thank you all. I'm looking forward to finally dealing with this properly. I've noticed it's been a little easier just knowing I have this site. this might sound terrible and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone but I'm glad to know I'm not alone

It isn't terrible, it's completely understandable and you aren't alone! :)