Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi Gabi.

Welcome to AS. It's ok to be a little nervous, I know that I was when I came here. It was a new experience for me as well, as I tried to deny my pain for a very long time. This was my first step out to the path of recovery, so I know how you are feeling. You will find everyone here very supportive and kind. The most important thing that I've learned about being here, is that we are not alone.

Mary

:notalone:

Hello Gabi,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula, one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with any aspect of the board, please let me know and I will do my best to help if I can

take care, Paula

Welcome Gabi!! I'm so glad you found AS, everyone here is definitely supportive and it's a great place to move forward with your healing. I know it can be scary at first, but don't be nervous :)