Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Zeppy

Hi. I'm nervous about joining and not really sure what to say. I'm a survivor for about 10 - 9 years now.

I have been to see therapist and support group but I guess it doesn't work out so well. So I thought I try here for help

Welcome Zeppy.

Being nervous and not sure what to say is ok. We've all been there and we understand. You will find that AS is a wonderfully supportive site with many great people helping one another. Take your time, as there is no time limit on what and when you say things. Just know when you are ready, we are here for you.

Mary

Welcome ...u will find tons and tons of support here .... took me time to open up too but it was freeing to do so ...I could never open up in support groups that well . Nice to meet u ...fully supporting u Take care

Hello Zeppy,

Welcome to Aftersilence! It totally makes sense that you are nervous.. but it's okay. Myself and many other from here have been there and completely understand how you feel. Take your time to get comfortable - no rush- you can go at your own pace. If you need any help with the boards please feel free to send me a message.

Mandy

NST