Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Feeling Lost

crisxo

Hello, I'm Chrissy, but you can call me Chris if you'd like. I've been very hesitant to post or to even seek help after my experiences. I hope I can finally feel whole again, but things are hard right now. I hope to make friends, feeling alone has got to be one of the hardest things for me over the years. I don't really know what else to say for a first post. I'm hoping this can help me, because how I feel right now, I wouldn't wish on anyone.

:cry:

Hi Chris! Don't worry! I was hesitant for about two years to join and post on this forum until last week. Joining this forum has lifted weights off! You are never alone and we are always here to support you! To be honest, I have gained confidence and courage here because i know that there many kind people here that are supportive. Always remember, you are NEVER alone and there is always someone supporting you and you may not even know it!

Chris,

Hello and welcome. I know that nervous and frighten feeling you have just taking the step to be here, and we all do understand that feeling. What you say and when you say it, is all up to you. You need to feel comfortable, so please look around. I've been here for a few weeks now, and you will find everyone is kind and supportive. I hate the circumstances that has brought you here, but know for this next step of your healing journey, you are not alone.

Mary

Hi hi!

Is normal to hesitate, but here no one's will judge you, everybody here are kind and beautiful persons.

I know that you feel alone, but here's comfortable and also you can find friends. In my life i don't like to make so many friends, but here is other thing. I'm friend of everybody here since i realised how was the people here we all have the same problem. And i read your profile I'm sorry for what happened to you, it's painful because we understand that pain and anyone doesn't want that for other person. It changes you...

Also i saw your interest and we had some things in common, i like video games too, i used to like the anime and these stuff i still like it... Just a little bit and i love vocaloid

Edited by Sthefania

Hello, I'm Chrissy, but you can call me Chris if you'd like. I've been very hesitant to post or to even seek help after my experiences. I hope I can finally feel whole again, but things are hard right now. I hope to make friends, feeling alone has got to be one of the hardest things for me over the years. I don't really know what else to say for a first post. I'm hoping this can help me, because how I feel right now, I wouldn't wish on anyone.

:cry:

:hi: Hi Chrissy,

I can really understand that it feels nervous when first posting here and I'm glad you found the courage to do so! Good for you for being so brave! :)

I hope you can feel whole again too and that you will make friends! You aren't alone in having gone through the types of things you went through. I think you had a great first post and I hope you feel better :(

AS (after silence) is here for you and the members of AS are walking alongside you in support as you journey towards healing.

Bye bye for now!

Activist Ally