Cchell

1/23/15 Worst Day Of My Life.. Cant Sleep

I dont even know what to say or how I feel I guess numb is the only word I can use at this point.

Numb is my word right now too. Get it and know I am wishing you the best on your journey in figuring it all out.

Hiya Cchell,

Welcome to the site, i hope you get the support you need here. For feeling numb, things can get so overwhelming they get blocked off. Being together is the way to help with that. Best to you in your healing and good luck here.

Be gentle with you

Rain

Hi ...Please stay strong ...sorry u feel that way ...fully supporting &here for u ...please take care

Cchell,

I'm sorry for the reason why you found your way here, but this place is a very supportive and encouraging place to be. Everyone understands because we all have our reason to be here and together we are trying to get pass the nightmares we went through. I welcome you and hope you find this place a safe place to be.

Best wishes.

Mary

The one man in my life I trusted most, loved with all I had, my best friend, my once lover. Changed everything and I will never be the same again.

So so sorry ....I was betrayed in the worst way by a friend couple of mths ago ...stay strong ....sorry u r going through this ....here for u & supporting u

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK Sorry your trust. was broken

I am so sorry for what happened. please take good care of right now! you are not alone!!

Janepp

Ouch, the way you put it, best friend, once lover . . . . you sound heartbroken. When the trust is so much and you have put you into the relationship the hurt is so deep. I am so sorry for your pain. I wish things were easier. All the support you need please ask. It certainly is needed now.

Please be gentle with you there. Right now you need all the gentle you can get i am sure

I dont even know what to say or how I feel I guess numb is the only word I can use at this point.

Hello Cchell,

It's okay if you have few words...we welcome you here to AS (after silence) and will sit with you as you go through these feelings.

With support,

Activist Ally