BlueHell

I'm New Here

I am brand new to this site and am eager to tell my story. I'm guessing that I haven't yet been approved by the moderator, because when I try to go to the My Story forum, it prompts me for a "forum password" (not the same thing as my login password). I'm assuming that after my membership is "approved", then I'll be sent a password that will allow me to access that section?

Hi Blue welcome to AS. To answer your question the my story section has a post minimum, if I remember correctly it is 10 posts.

Anyway welcome to AS I hope that you get as much support as you need. :youcanheal::notalone:

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug::bighug: was just about to say about the 10 posts but Pixie beat me to it :lol:

Hi Blue,

:notalone::aswelcomesu:

I hope that you find the support and healing that you need here :wub:

Hi BlueHell,

Welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any assistance with anything, please let me know and I will do my best to help,

Take care, Paula

Hey there Bluehell,

Good luck getting sorted out for all the passwords to use and where. For your journey best to you in having a good shared path.

We all need that so much. Am new here also. You said 'to this site". Not sure if you have been on others also. This looks like a good one. I hope you will find needed support and sharing here.

Take good care there