Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To This .

Hey guys . I am new to this site . I am hoping to find people to talk with about the stuff I have been through. I have a great support system here at home but its always better to talk with someone who has been in your shoes. I look forward to chatting.

Welcome to After Silence (AS) MovingOn30. :hi:

I'm sorry you have a reason to join a site like this, but I'm glad you reached out and found us!

It's great that you have a good support system at home but many here are like you in that sometimes it helps to talk with people who have been through similar situations. I hope you find some of the understanding and kind, compassionate support that you deserve here.

As a member of the Newbie Support Team (NST) I want to welcome you and let you know that I am available to help answer any questions you may have or assist you in any way I can. :flowers:

With support, :luck:

Activist Ally

Edited by ActivistAlly

Hi MovingOn30 and welcome to AS! I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but this is a good place. I've found it to be and I've found some great people to chat with. I hope you do, too. :aswelcomesu::youcanheal::supportu:

Hello and welcome. I think you'll find this is a really supportive community. In the outside world nobody will ever fully understand the feelings that a person must live through after abuse, but everyone here "gets it". It can be really powerful and profound to talk about the things you're going through and to read from someone else that they completely understand and to know that they really truly do. This has been a really wonderful community to me and I hope you'll find this place to be as helpful as I have.

Take care,

--Guy

hello patricia. i just finished my profile, i think. and this is the first forum i found. any suggestions on navigation through this site?

Hi Suvivorbornagain,

Welcome to AS (After Silence). That's great that you finished your profile!

As a member of the Newbie Support Team (NST) I want to welcome you and let you know that I am available to help answer any questions you

may have or assist you in any way I can. I'll send you a message with some suggestions for finding your way around. :flowers:

With support, :luck:

Activist Ally