Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello..

Hi all..

My name is Sarah and I heard about your website from a few girls I met at SOAR SPA. I am hoping to meet some people going through the same things as me.. I am a survivor, and began having memories about 6 months ago. This is all still really new to me...Thanks for reading and I hope to get to know you all better soon!

Sarah

Welcome to After Silence, Sarah_2! I hope you'll feel welcome here!

Peace,

Sango

welcome sarah :bighug:

~charlene~

Hey, Sarah! :greet:

GREAT to see you here! :)

I hope you will enjoy AS as much as I have, it was great to meet you in Florida and I look forward to keeping in touch!

Nicole :throb:

WOW..thanks you all..I really trying to allow myself to open up..and share a little. But I have a really hard time..BUT I don't want to be silent anymore..even though it is easier..I am ready to deal with this..and know that I can with the support of all of you...

Thanks again..

Sarah

Welcome to After Silence Sarah.

Hope to see you around...

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay

(((Sarah))) I'm so glad you are here! I joined the board after SPA and have felt extremely comfortable here. Love, Gina

I really trying to allow myself to open up..and share a little. But I have a really hard time..BUT I don't want to be silent anymore..even though it is easier..I am ready to deal with this..and know that I can with the support of all of you...

Just take it as you are ready, that is what this journey is all about. :hug:

I really trying to allow myself to open up..and share a little. But I have a really hard time..BUT I don't want to be silent anymore..even though it is easier..I am ready to deal with this..and know that I can with the support of all of you...

Just take it as you are ready, that is what this journey is all about. :hug:

Sarah, Nicole has said it perfectly! We have to travel at our own pace! And you have been doing beautifully!

Thanks again... I am so glad I found this site..I have belonged to another one..but it was not working out for me. So I remember hearing about AS at the SPA. So I just said..why not?!? Thanks for making me feel so welcome..and understanding how hard this is..

Sarah

Welcome to the board :)

Kelly