Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

.......me.

Hi all :)

I'm new.... hum, what to say. I have had a pretty extensive abuse history, but I don't really know anybody "like me" (I'm sure that I actually do and that I don't know it). I kind of feel out of place a lot.

I have DID....I was diagnosed about 3 years ago, but have just really begun to accept it and try to make things better for myself. I have a bit to go.

My name is Kat.

Nice to meet you all :)

Nice to meet you, the people here are warm and supportive. Welcome to AS :)

Welcome Kat

and welcome to As. I hope you will find the boards helpful as I do, we are a great bunch of people and we do support each other in times of need. We have a good DID thread here and don't be shy in introducing yourself there. It gives support to those who have DID with their alters. I hope this is just the place you will find to be secure and safe as you go on your healing journey.

Again welcome

Alas

Hi Kat

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, please let me know if I can help in any way, I will do my best to if I can

take care, Paula

I am trying to post and update in this section about my writing in etc. and it wont take it

Does anyone know why it wont and why it says image is not accepted or something like that?

Judith

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

You are so very welcome.

Found