Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Nervous X

Sb85

Hey everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself.

Glad I've found this forum as I've started seeing a councellor which is the first time I have fully talked about what happend to me as a child and this is still very much at the front if my mind and I'm feeling pretty emotional at the moment.

I've found talking to someone who understands is a great relief, and so here I am, feel free to say hello.

Sarah xxx

Nice to meet you all :) it's been a real eye opener reading a lot of other peoples posts, I can relate to so many,and feel as though I could have had written some of them myself.

It's a little overwhelming, but it's nice to know that others understand how you feel, I've never had that before.

Nightwisp, I feel the same, I always lose my train of thought!

Runaway it's nice to meet you and me too :) xx

Hello Sarah,

welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula,one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay,

let me know if you need any help

take care, Paula

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found