Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello After Silence Members!

Thank you for having me!

I am a member of another message board for survivors and I have recieved a lot of help and support there. I was directed here by someone who is a member on both sites. I'm hoping I can find another place to recieve help and maybe have the opportunity to help others if I can. :friends2:

I'm in my late 30's. I'm a survivor of CSA. I've also been married for a long time to a man who is not very nice, and for the last couple years I have been realizing that I can't live like this anymore. I just can't seem to find it in me to change the things in my life that I'm so used to living with. I'm ashamed that I have allowed the abuse to continue for as long as it has and not doing too much to help myself. I'm so overwhelmed and exhausted. Like everyone else out there I have good days (though not many) and bad days, but there is still a little voice inside me that tells me to never give up, and as long as my heart is still doing this :throb:, than I'm not dead til I'm dead.

So anyways, I'm not comfortable saying anymore about myself on this thread. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and telling more of my story in the future.

Also, I am definitely NOT opposed to hugs, so if anyone wants to give them out, I am happy to accept them. :up:

Take care, all.

am new here, 59 year old, survivor of molestation as a child and rape in 1999 by two males while traveling. i am here to help anyone that i can, but mainly male survivors trying to cope.

hi Avalanche.

welcome to After Silence, I;m Paula, one of the newbie support team here, I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help with anything, let me know, and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found