Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro

Dragonfly

Hello everyone,

Currently I feel as if my entire life has crumbled around me. It's been a few years since the initial incident and I thought I had handled it fine on my own. However yesterday I had a major trigger and suddenly felt there was no hope left for any sort of peace in my life. It also made me realize that I have not dealt with it fine on my own and I need to stop being stubborn and reach out for support.

I'm going to try and post my story (well actually 2 stories) tonight. I'm tired of being silent and pretending everything is all ok.

Thank you for giving a safe place to express ourselves.

Cathleen

:greet: Welcome to After Silence Cathleen. :) I'm glad you have decided to reach out and get some support. Its so hard dealing with this alone. I'm glad you found us :):hug:

welcome cathleen :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to the board, Cathleen. I'm glad you found us, but am sorry you've been triggered recently.

Welcome to After Silence sweetie

:hug::hug:

Linds