Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Ember

Not really sure how to use this site. And what it is all for. But I want to say hello to everybody, I guess I wanted do things the proper way and introduce myself. So Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all and find this site. I am a survivor searching for healing and hoping I find it.

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::bighug: if OK

Thank you for the friendly welcome and I am figuring things out, Bhappy2. And hugs are always welcome Reglois!

Don't tell God how big your storm is... Tell the storm how big your God is

Edited by a9z

HI a9z,

welcome to After Silence, my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team . I hope you are finding your way around okay, if you need any help, please contact me and I will do my best to help

take care, Paula

Hi all,

I'm new here and feeling extremely nervous about posting in fact i sat here staring at the word hi for a few minuets wondering should I post or should I go.

I am someone who has been through a lot like most of you all Im sure but I have been very careful to keep things to myself and imagine I'm someone else.

To be honest I'm not sure why I am here or what I expect to get out of it but all I know is that I am ready to talk and feel like I will find someone or a group of people that I can share with without feeling like too much of a idiot.

Thanks

Is OK. Milo. Welcome to After Silence. Sitting with you if you want me too. If you need someone to talk to I am willing to listen. I am trying to summon together the courage I have left to say, I can heal and so can you. And please don't ever feel like an idiot. I understand the feeling but there are so many who care about you. Hope After Silence is all you hoped for and more. Listening if you would like to say more.

A Smile is a curve that sets everything straight

Hello a9z, I'm also new to this site. I'm so glad I found this place though; it seems like a wonderful place to share things when you are ready, and get any help or advice you need. Everyone seems very understanding and supportive here. I wish you the best, and hope you enjoy this site as much as I already do. :)

I do enjoy this site. Actually much better then Pandora's Aquarium. This site is so friendly the chat is easy to use and I feel like I am among friends whenever I come on. Hoping this leg of your journey in healing goes well staying strong72!

• 2 months later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

You are so very welcome.

I am here anytime.

Found