Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Seriously Nervous

Erm.... Hi

My name is Allie, i'm 19, and m,y abuse is still happening. I live with my boyfriend and his best friend, and the best friend is the abuser. I'm scared to tell anyone, and althoguh I want to get out of this, I know my bf would not beleive, simple cos he trusts his friend so much. I just need somewhere where I can come to escape, albeit it briefly :)

Allie

Hi Allie! Welcome to AS! I'm sorry you're still dealing with abuse. You don't need it and should really talk to someone about getting out of that situation!

Kelly

Welcome Allie, :)

Sorry to hear your still in a abusive situation. Im glad you decided to find some support and i really hope you will get it here.. (im sure you will, cuz i found the people here very supportive). What a horrible situation it is to feel your boyfriend won't support you if you tell him. I hope that in time you'll find a way to get out of that situation!

Please keep posting, we are here to listen.

:hug:

Love,

SLG

welcome to AS Allie :bighug:

~charlene~

(((((Allie)))))))

First I just want to say how sorry I am that you are still going through it to this day.

I am here for you sweetie if you ever need to talk

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Linds

welcome allie! :hug: