Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New :)

ally6

Hey,

I'm new to this forum and a bit nervous about being here. I've been dealing with all the emotions that goes along with what we've all been through that has brought us here on my own. I've found that I've reached a road block to what I can do by myself. I'm 20 so I figured it's time to make a change. I joined this forum to ease into opening up to other people on my own terms.

Hi Ally6,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here AS. My job is to make you feel at home here on AS. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a personal message. I'm remember being nervous when I first joined but slowly this place became family to me. I hope you feel the same way around here. Look forward to seeing you around.

Mandy

NST

• 4 months later...

Welcome!