New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi, I joined the forum a few days ago in search of people like me. I'm a little uncertain as to how this works, and I admit that I am a little unsure of speaking out, but I am tired of feeling alone.

I'm not totally sure how it works either, but just reading through back posts on different forums has been a really powerful thing. Seeing all these other people process some of the same stuff that races through my mind, yeah, I guess I'm just glad it's here. Also, hi, and welcome. I'm new here too, and figuring it out as I go.

Hello, welcome to After Silence,

I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any help please get in touch

take care, Paula

• 4 months later...

Welcome!