Akemi

Hello, I'm New.

My name is Juliet and I want to begin my process of healing again. All of these negativities surrounding what happened to me have cropped up again. I didnt want to go to formal counseling, again and I have heard positive things and read good things of this site. I am glad to be here and hope all is well with everyone.

You're very welcome here Akemi. I hope you will find some of the positive and caring support you deserve here on AS. I'm sorry that some negative things have come up again for you on your healing journey but I'm glad you are taking positive steps to continue onwards.

:idea::luck:

Thank you very much, Ally. I appreciate your warm words! I already feel welcomed.

:hi: Hey Juliet! I'm fairly new here myself, but I have already found it pretty beneficial. So I hope you do too. I hope that you are able to heal and find the support you need.

Hello Juliet,

welcome to After Silence, I'm Paula, one of the newbie support team here. I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you have any problems , please contact me

take care, Paula :hi:

Hello Juliet. So sorry you are here , but welcome

Welcome!