Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello There

I'm new to the forum. As I've read in the description, I don't want to trigger anyone or give too much of my story -- but I have recently been diagnosed with social anxiety and PTSD due to my experience. Without anyone in my life who has been through something similar I thought it might be good to meet some friends & maybe find someone to talk to who might understand.
I hope you're all well.

Edited by disclaimher

Hi Molly.

I'm quite new here myself, but have already found it a very reassuring place. I've also been struggling with PTSD symptoms and have recently started seeing a therapist and dealing with those issues. Send me a message if you'd like to talk sometime.

Take care of yourself,

Bekey

Edited by Bekey

Thank you for all your greetings, you lovely people.
I've really been enjoying my stay here. It's such a supportive place. :flowers:

Yes, Reglois, it's definitely sad to see so many members. But it's nice to not feel so alone and be somewhere that I can talk about what happened. A curse and a blessing, I guess.

Hello Molly,

welcome to After Silence, My name is Paula, one of the Newbie support team here. If you need any help with the board, please don't hesitate in contacting me. I'm glad to read that you are finding this to be a supportive place, and it is, its a good community and you are certainly not alone here. Just give it time and take care of yourself.

Paula :hi:

• 5 months later...

Welcome!