Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Help

amanda14

Honey...don't give up. I don't know what are the things that are making you feel like this but please reach out and fight for yourself. We are here for you. Use us.

I am sitting with you.

Please know that you are not alone

Kira

Please get help for your depression, it will numb out the pain until you feel more able to cope, this is what I did until I felt stronger. Don't let him win, he might inflict this pain on some one else, be strong, please fight for yourself, he must NOT win, don't give up you are worth more.

thanks guys but im nt strong enough.my life was over the day of the attack so angry n frustrated that i allowed this to happen.felt worthless going up because of abuse as a child but now no words can describe how i feel just want the hurt,pain n loneliness to go away

he's already won even though he's remanded in prison i can't go through with it.the humiliation and disgust n judgement of other.so scared.4 weeks today n i thought it would get easier but everyday goes by i feel worse

• 5 months later...

You are stronger than you think.

My inbox is always open.

Found