Sign in to follow this  
isabellaa33

New To This

Hi,

I'm new and not sure how I feel about this, but I have been looking for some more closure and ways to move on with my life. After dealing with it alone for so long I thought this might be a good idea because it just won't seem to go away no matter how badly I want it to. I'm not really sure how this all works or what I should do but I guess at the very least it's nice to see how many other people feel the same or similar.

Hi Isabellaa33. I am new to this too. I have been dealing on my own for 23 years now. Being here has already been really helpful. Just getting to hear from others who have been through similar events is a help. Hope you find the support you need here.

Hi sorry you find yourself here but it does help to know that here you are validated . :comfort: if OK

Hello Isabellaa33,

welcome to After Silence, My name is Paula, and I am one of the Newbie Support team here. If you need any assistance getting around the site, please contact me .

You are very welcome here

take care, Paula :hi:

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found