Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone. Im New Here.

Hello all. My name is PTSD-MAMA. As the name states, I'm a mother, who suffers from PTSD due to the past I've endured. I would love to finally have friends who understand from a been there too perspective aside from my wonderful husband. Im open to helping anyone and everyone I can. Im very compassionate and caring. I have a huge heart. Im nonjudgmental. I would love to share my story but feel more comfortable messaging it privately. But I assure you all I understand from a been there perspective. Feel free to massage me anytime. Much love and strength to everyone.

Hello I am not sure if I am in the right place or if there is any body out there I can talk to??

I was abused when I was a child I was abused by my Dads friend. I disclosed to family and the police were involved, just seems that no one knows how much they were involved. I have recently been back to the police and asked them to reopen my case , currently the police are looking into my files etc to see what was already done?? I am in limbo waiting to see if this guy is going to be challenged for his behaviour or not. The reason I went to the police after 25 years is because after 6 years of searching for this guy on FB I have found him. My parents are being supportive although claim they don't remember much . My Dad is an alcoholic and is using this as a fine excuse to drink to death. And I feel like my brother feels I am dragging this up and that I am the reason my Dad is such a mess.

The police have a 1yr wait for counciling so I thought that I would find other support???

Thank you fairygirl

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Welcome!