Jump to content
Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My mind

  • entries
    45
  • comments
    35
  • views
    4,682

Don’t wanna be alone


Survive95

1,932 views

I hadn’t wanted to be home all day. I don’t want to be alone I don’t want to be alone I won’t really be alone I’ll have my kids but its still not the same. I feel so crappy I’m scared if I’m at home I might do something stupid and I’m trying not to do that. There’s so much I need to get done but I don’t want to be alone. It would even be ok if someone would just talk to me on the phone while I do everything I just hate it!!!

6 Comments


Recommended Comments

21 hours ago, cirrus said:

I'm sorry you've been struggling so much. I'm here if you want to talk.

Thank you 

Link to comment

I understand. I hope you don't have to be alone too much. Is there anyone you can call? If nothing else, you can call a hotline to chat. I've done that before when I didn't want to bother anyone else but needed to talk to someone. It can help and it is what they are there for. :hug:if okay

Link to comment
1 hour ago, jaded_chaos said:

I understand. I hope you don't have to be alone too much. Is there anyone you can call? If nothing else, you can call a hotline to chat. I've done that before when I didn't want to bother anyone else but needed to talk to someone. It can help and it is what they are there for. :hug:if okay

Yea I’m alone a lot more now cause my husband works long hrs with this new job. It’s not that I need to talk to anybody it’s just I want to have the company and adult conversation. I get scared and paranoid really easy when I hear noises it could just be the wind outside or my neighbors 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Survive95 said:

Yea I’m alone a lot more now cause my husband works long hrs with this new job. It’s not that I need to talk to anybody it’s just I want to have the company and adult conversation. I get scared and paranoid really easy when I hear noises it could just be the wind outside or my neighbors 

I get the same way when I am alone. I am usually okay, keep doors locked, but when my husband works overtime or a different shift it definitely makes my anxiety worse. I often play music or text people or try to keep distracted from any noises or fears. You're not alone with this. I've homeschooled my kids for 3 years....but they're going to school in the fall and I am definitely nervous about being alone all day. Hoping to work on this issue in therapy before then.

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, jaded_chaos said:

I get the same way when I am alone. I am usually okay, keep doors locked, but when my husband works overtime or a different shift it definitely makes my anxiety worse. I often play music or text people or try to keep distracted from any noises or fears. You're not alone with this. I've homeschooled my kids for 3 years....but they're going to school in the fall and I am definitely nervous about being alone all day. Hoping to work on this issue in therapy before then.

I started calling one of my friends but he started making fun of me cause I would get paranoid so I stop calling him. Now it’s just me and my kids. It’s So hard dealing with change and new thins I hope your able to work through all of that 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...