Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

britt_aka_anon

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

656 profile views
  1. Terry- Shouldn't have dropped the charges... Alex- You are really f*cking sick!
  2. i wrote this a while back and figured i'd post it on this thread.. AS means friendship family love and support, healing strength courage home and shelter from the storm. AS means reclaiming our lives, and taking back control over ourselves. AS means standing back up everytime after we fall. AS means the road to our future, to our healing, leading us back to the lives we thought we had lost. AS is a community of brave, strong, beautiful people. SURVIVORS. AS is a saftey net, built and held together by the strength and kindness of all our hearts, stong enough to catch ALL that fall, picking us
  3. i got the weekend off work, tomorrow is the first day i've had off after working about 10 days straight. but tonight i'm just going to try and relax, take it easy, wish my sister a happy birthday and spread some love around to everyone (or atleast try)
  4. Hey Zahina!! or Maddie (whichever you prefer to be called by) Welcome to AS! I'm glad you've found this forum and also glad that you've decided to post! Whether you see it/ know it, or not, you already have that incredible strength and courage that you see in others on here. You've survived something that changes you forever and turns you into an even more incredible person. Don't push yourself too hard to share you're story, but know that when you are ready, we are here ready to listen and support you and get you back on feet again, no matter how many times you fall, we'll always be her
  5. ((((Kari Jo))))) Welcome to AS!! I hope you find the help and support you're looking for here to help you get thru these hard times. This place is full of such amazing, caring, and supportive people, I hope you find yourself at home soon. Looking forward to getting to know you a little better. By the way, my name is Brittany, you can call me Brit for short though. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to PM me. :bighug:
  6. Welcome back!! I don't think we've met yet, but I look forward to getting to know you here soon. See you around on the boards
  7. Hello!! Welcome to AS! :hug: :hug: looking forward to seeing you around on the boards and getting to know you a little better take care.
  8. Hey Mickey! Welcome to AS!! Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards
  9. Welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you're looking for here, which I'm sure you will. Take care. Hope to see you around.
  10. Hello Lynn! Welcome to AS! I'm glad you found this site. Take as much time as you need to post, you create your own pace. Know that we are here to support you no matter what.
  11. WELCOME TO AS!! I hope you find the help and support you're looking for here, which im sure you will. take care, and hope to see you around. :hug:
  12. i hope you find the help and support you need here, which im sure you will. welcome