Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

fuzzysnowflake

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

656 profile views
  1. Welcome! Take your time getting comfortable and sharing. There is always someone here to listen.
  2. Welcome. I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now, just know that there is always someone here to listen.
  3. Welcome! I am glad you have found this site, though for unfortunate reasons, and know that there is always someone here to listen.
  4. Welcome! Usually on nights that are really hard I find myself here looking for support and something to get me through until morning. It has helped a lot.
  5. Welcome! This is a great place to be supported.
  6. My "users local time" is off by three hours. Doesn't bother me that much but it does confuse me when I look at what times posts were made. Is there anyway to fix it?
  7. Welcome! It is a little weird at first to talk about what happened to you and what you are feeling but it gets easier as time goes by.
  8. Welcome! I struggle with this too. It isn't always a straight forward answer either. I hope you can find some answers here.
  9. Welcome! There is just something nice about coming here because people here just understand in a way that most other people don't. I hope this site can help you.
  10. Welcome! This place has helped me out so much because people here just get it. I hope you find the help that you need here.
  11. Welcome! I am so sorry that this has happened to you but I am glad that you have found this place. Hopefully you can find what you need here.
  12. My post in the Self Harm forum was posted twice (titled Gone), can one of them be deleted?
  13. Welcome! There will always be someone here to support you!