Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

lilyism

• Content Count

• Last visited

About lilyism

• Rank
    Lindsaylily

Profile Information

• Interests
    alice in wonderland, animals, art, audrey hepburn, autumn, baking, ballet, beaches, beauty, bend and snap, black and white photography, california, cameras, candles, cats, chelly, cinderella, classical music, cupcakes, dahlias, dancing, desperate housewives, dreaming, fashion, friends, gardening, gilmore girls, kissing, legally blonde, lip gloss, literature, marilyn monroe, movies, music, new orleans, orchids, peace, photography, pink, rain, reading, roses, sex and the city, shopping, stars, strawberries, sunsets, sushi, tea, the beatles, thunderstorms, tulips, volunteerism, will and grace, wine, women's rights, writing, yoga

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.lindsaylily.deviantart.com

Recent Profile Visitors

599 profile views
  1. Hello after silence-ers! Yes, yes, I know I've been gone for a looooong time (maybe some of you never noticed anyway...) and I'm back. I may not be on here regularly since I am in Mississippi doing needs assesment and helping out with Katrina victims and gutting houses in 100 degree weather. It's a lot of fun and a lot of hard work. But I'm an hour from New Orleans and I plan on having my cake and eating it, too. (wink) Everything's been going really well. In AmeriCorps, I've found confidence in a few close friends and it tuens out we have at least one thing in common: being a survivor.
  2. I am at school, and there's been a lot of sh*t going on in my life recently. I've had three people die in less than a week, and I've just not been doing well in general. :/ I am giving up on all the forums I'm in, and I'm going to leave this one, too. But if any of you wonderful girls want to chat, feel free to drop me a line. AIM: lou in the sky MSN: louinthesky@msn.com YAH: theinseylindsay Take care, girls. xo Linds
  3. I'm from Chicago, and it's where my heart is, no matter where I am. But I am in Indiana for school, in the middle of cornfields. LOL.
  4. Thank you everybody for your warm welcome. I really appreciate it.
  5. I was browsing the internet for a research paper I am doing on the topic of the psychological effects of rape on an individual. My searches led me here. I am a survivor of sexual abuse myself, and it has recently come back to haunt me again. I hope I can help those who need it, and I hope that I can find the support I need here. Lindsay