• Content count

• Last visited

About Freyaflower

Profile Information

• Interests
    Reading, writing, how we heal, making jewellery with silver, gemstones and vintage bits and pieces.

Previous Fields

• MembershipType

Contact Methods

• Website URL
  2. Hi Brokentears, Welcome back.
  3. Hi Rebecca, welcome to AS. I hope you find the support and healing you are looking for here.
  4. Welcome to AS.
  5. Hi there! Welcome to AS, I'm glad you found the site and message board and hope you find the support and friendship you're looking for. freya
  6. Hi xmasbaby74, welcome to AS. I'm glad you found this site and message board, and hope you find here what you're looking for. Freya
  7. Hi Sweet16, welcome to AS. I hope you find what you're looking for. I have found everyone here to be supportive, understanding and welcoming, and I'm sure you will too. Feel free to message me if you want to chat. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.
  8. Hi

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been hurt in this way. I know you will find support and understanding here. Welcome to AS.
  9. Hi and welcome to AS. I hope you find what you need here.
  10. Hello and welcome to AS. I'm really glad you found the site.
  11. Hi and welcome to AS. Its hard to put yourself out there and to express what you're looking for, I found it tough to do when I joined, but I'm so glad you found AS. Everybody here is totally supportive and understanding. I hope you find what you need here.
  12. Don't smirk at me, B*****d. And then I'd want to wipe the smile off his face. I'm not really at the forgiving stage yet. I totally hate him.
  13. Dear Freya, Believe yourself. Try to stop denying what happened to you, and minimising it so that you can pretend everything is ok. The things that happened did happen, and it's ok for you to feel the hurt. Your hurt is real. Try to hear me when I tell you that the things happened because the people that hurt you made very bad choices, NOT because you deserved it or didn't do enough to stop it. You didn't do anything wrong when you couldn't shout out or fight them off because you were so afraid. You are not doing anything wrong now that you find it so hard to let yourself feel angry or sad because I know you are terrified of feeling those things. You are beautiful and lovable and you are not alone. Try to listen to your body and try to allow yourself to feel. You won't be destroyed by your feelings. I know they feel completely terrifying, and that it's very hard for you to allow yourself to feel but know that you can do this, that you can heal. You are brave, strong and flexible. You can do this.
  14. A big hello and warm welcome to you. Freyaflower
  15. Hello Barbara, I have been a member here less than a week and have found the support and kindness I have been looking for. I hope you do too. Sending a warm welcome to you. Freyflower