• Last visited

About nomoretears

Profile Information

Hiding From the World

Previous Fields

• MembershipType

Contact Methods

• Website URL
  2. I just found this thread and it seems like a lot of fun. Let's see, good childhood memories... my sister and I had these two really good friends and we used to play together all the time. Okay, I'm actually embarrassed to admit this, but we used to play "Home Improvement" know, like the TV show. I was Jill, my one friend was Tim, our sisters were the kids (I can't remember their name's anymore lol) and our friends mom was Al. LOL!!! Wow...I loved playing that hehe.
  3. So, I joined this community awhile back and have never really been able to bring myself to post here. I've posted a few things, here and there, but nothing really. But I feel like I'd like to at least introduce myself. I was physically and emotionally abused by both parents as I grew up and was sexually abused by...someone...when I was fifteen. I don't remember much of any of it. The physical or the sexual abuse. I've been having a really rough time as late and have been off my medications for a few months. I don't really have anyone that I can confide in down here (I moved recently). And I don't have insurance so I don't have a t. I've struggled with self injury for 13 years, but am proud to say that I've gone almost 11 months with only one slip. I'm not really ready to post my story, but wanted to say hello and to say how glad I am a community like this exists. It's made me feel a lot less alone just knowing that I am not alone. I think that everyone here is very brave for being able to survive and share their stories.