Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

babyjane

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor
  1. Thank you Becky. I have alot to learn here, I'm a little confused on how all this works but I'm sure I'll catch on with time. I don't really have anyone to talk to that can relate therefore, I just keep everything inside. I just know sometimes, it gets really hard for me to deal with the memories and I just need....I don't know what I need. I just hope that finding this group will help me deal with things a little better.
  2. Thank you Karen. I appreciate your welcome. I'm not sure how all this works so please bear with me. Please feel free to call me Jae. I look forward to sharing and meeting everyone.
  3. Good morning, I'm new here and not sure how to begin. I'm nervous but I would like to introduce myself. I think like many of you, I'm searching for answers.