Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Lamium

• Content Count

• Last visited

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor
  1. What your feeling is normal, it took me a while to be able to do anything. I did not want to talk or eat or move. I sat in a chair and i rocked back and forth. Finally i got angry so angry, at something a newspaper had published and lashed out. I screamed i slamed doors i threw books at a wall. Then i felt so much better. Beacuse i was able to see i had feelings still. Slowly i got back other feelings. I still have anger issues though. But getting angry may help you. I dont think if i had gotten angry if i would have started to feel better. Idk how to explained why it help but just saying th
  2. I have been for a while. Just now getting the courage to post. I was really scared for a while. But here i am. You all seam like great people and so helpful. <3