Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

parrhesia

• Content Count

• Last visited

About parrhesia

• Rank
    ryzin from the roots

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://
  1. Hi, welcome to AS! This is a comfy, safe place to share whatever's on your mind.
  2. Welcome Kat! I look forward to seeing you around the boards! :
  3. (((whitedove))) That silence is so painful. I've gotten that response before too.
  4. Hi Harmony, welcome to AS! This is a safe & comfortable place to share whatever's on your mind.
  5. Welcome Marley! I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards .
  6. Welcome to AS Jens. I'm so sorry that your privacy was violated at the msn group. It's very admirable for you to make this "attempt at trying to talk again" after an experience like that. AS is a very supportive, understanding place to share whatever's on your mind. I hope you'll feel comfortable here, I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards! Feel free to pm me anytime if you need someone to talk with/vent to .
  7. Welcome back Dawn! Of course you deserve to be here sweetie, we need you too.
  8. parrhesia

Hi

Welcome to AS Moonsong. I hope to see you around the boards, this is a safe place to share your thoughts.
  9. Welcome to AS Lisa! Hope to see you around the boards .
  10. Welcome flowers! AS is a safe place to share & learn from other members' healing journeys, hope to see you around!
  11. Welcome Bluegirl! You're definitely not alone, I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
  12. "To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all...that is genius... A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within, more than the luster of the firmament of bards and sages. Yet he dismisses without notice his thought, because it is his. In every work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  13. Welcome! I hope to see you around the boards, this is a safe place to bring your thoughts and feelings to share, or just to read how other members are coping with theirs.
  14. Welcome AngelMist! I'm glad that you found AS & feel comfortable here, I'll see you around the boards.