Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Rebel Grrl

• Content Count

• Last visited

About Rebel Grrl

• Rank
    Headbanger Grrlie

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://annaleigh.healingrain.info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Welcome to AS, Helen. I am sure you can get a lot of help and support here!
  2. *hugs if ok* Hi Mic, welcome to After Silence. I am an i*cest survivor as well. I think this board will help you a lot my dear. It has helped me. Annaleigh
  3. 1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Purple/lavender/violet 2) What's your favorite animal? Cats! 3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? Right now it's Dave Mustaine 4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? A bird, I would fly free! 5) If you could have any job what would it be? Anthropologist (that's what I'm going to school for now). 6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? 22 7) What's your favorite smiley? I love Hello Kitty
  4. Thank you Jenn, I totally intend to stick around! :D
  5. Thanks Lindsay, you're another one I missed!