• Content count

• Last visited

About disgruntleddiva

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
  1. our case is a little bit different. Right now I know for sure we did the right thing. We did the only thing we could do aside from sweeping it under the rug. But at the same time I feel awful that we has his mom and step-dad had to do it! I feel like he'll hate me forever!
  2. hello and welcome! I've only been here a short time, but everyone has been wonderful! I hope you find the help you are looking for as well!
  3. hi and welcome!
  4. New

Thanks so much Mandi!
  5. Hi, welcome back!
  6. New

thank you guys!
  7. Hi and welcome! I'm new here too and still learning how it all works!
  8. Hi! Welcome
  9. New

Thank you so much Loves. I know alot of other boards I've found seem to frown on your lack of posts. I was really praying it was different here. I'm glad to see that it is. That does help to take off some of the pressure! Thank you for your kind words.
  10. New

Hi and thank you Michelle!
  11. New

Google helped me find you guys. This morning was the first time I've been able to post. I've had a little bit of time to look around. At this point I'm not sure what to do or say. Hopefully I'll find some great words of wisdom!
  12. I know just what you mean. I still haven't done my intro yet. You're doing much better then I.