Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

720 profile views
  1. best of luck with this. take your time. i know you can do this.
  2. so glad that you are a having a good week. you deserve only good things in your life. sounds like you are working really hard to heal and i give you so much credit for that! Kind regards, Flower
  3. Hi, Bambi! I was a 'late bloomer' like you. We all a different time line for healing . Welcome to AS.
  4. still happening. but if you hit the back button on your browser, you can still catch your post. i copied it to a word.doc. then pasted it back in but without quoting. i wonder if it is related to posting when quoting another's post, that might be part of the problem.
  5. i noticed this too and i was not logged on that long. very frustrating. today seems better.
  6. introduction

Welcome to As. I hope that you start to feel comfortable here.
  7. Hi, Green.

i can relate to feeling nervous and not wanting to post anything.

it's ok. take your time.

:hug:

8. absolutely understand trouble trusting one's own memory, particularly if alcohol, drugs (illicit or prescription), or history of past trauma and dissociation are part of the situation in question. i am sorry that you have your fears about what happened. i wish that there was a magic way to sort this out, but there is not. careful reflection and talking this out with a trusted third party might help. sending best wishes.