• Content count

• Last visited

About rosalie

• Rank
    ashamed
  • Birthday 09/24/1990

Profile Information

• Interests
    horseback riding, swimming, running, sailing, biking, hiking, climbing and just about everything athletic. Sky diving is also a must.

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

69 profile views
  1. hey there! welcome to AS! I'm glad breakable has found this place helpful, i know i have! This is a great place because you can get good information, good advice, and safe anonymous support. You are most welcome here Rosalie
  2. hi rachel! You are welcome, safe, and cared for here. you're unfortunately in good company here and we will do our best to help.
  3. Safe Passage Dekalb IL Hotline: 815/756-5228 Administration: 815/756-7930 Abuser: 815/756-5054 Sandwich: 815/786- 6333 Fax: 815/756-7932 Safe Passage PO Box 621 DeKalb, IL 60115 dekalb@safepassagedv.org
  4. I was scared about that two. But when the truth about Jason came out to my friends, they beat him within an inch of his life. Then my friend sort of dragged me to a hospital to get checked out. They have special nurses there to deal with "our issues" so they know how to deal with it. I went in a special section that was quiet and they were really sweet. They had to keep taking breaks because I kept curling into a ball to cry. And they were so kind. They would just shrink back into the shadows and wait until I was ready. When they had to do the hard parts they were really slow and careful. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do but it was worth it. They caught the chlamydia early and set some of the broken bones. And they had to put a few stitches inside because of the tearing. But atleast it was over
  5. I regret NOT pressing charges. Jason hurt me so badly for a year and a half. I may not be able to have children. And he just got to go on with his life. He is a sociopath. He will hurt someone else. And i have to live with that for the rest of my life.