1. New

Just take your time hun.
  2. New

Welcome to AS hun.
  3. Welcome to AS
  4. Welcome to AS Sevita.
  5. Welcome to AS
  6. Welcome to AS (btw, I love your name) -va_angel87
  7. 1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? GREEN 2) What's your favorite animal? WHITE TIGERS 3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? AALIYAH 4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? BUTTERFLY; FLY, OF COURSE 5) If you could have any job what would it be? CHILD AND FAMILY PSYCHOLOGIST(WHAT IM GOING TO SCHOOL FOR NOW) 6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? MY PRESENT AGE, 18 7) What's your favorite smiley? 8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? DEPENDS 9) What's your favorite holiday? VALENTINE'S DAY 10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? MY FIANCEE 11) What's your favorite food? LIKE I COULD EVER CHOOSE 12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? BEING HAPPY 13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? SAVE THE LAST DANCE 14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? THE COLOR IT IS NOW, BLACK 15) What's your favorite sport to watch? SOCCER 16) What's your favorite sport to play? SOCCER
  8. Welcome to AS hun. Donna is right, you weren't overreacting. You told him no and he didn't listen, he was wrong.
  9. Hi

I am so sorry for what happened to you but I hope your therapy attempt goes well. Welcome to AS.
  10. Welcome to AS, Jody
  11. Welcome
  12. HEY CHARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. About my CSA -"Well it didn't matter if you were six, you just laid there and let him feel, what is wrong with you?" -"Something is terribly wrong with you, what do you mean you were scared and confused and you didn't know what he was doing." (Like all six year olds are just scholars on oral sex and masturbation) About my first r*pe -"Well, why did you date someone older and bigger than you anyway" (What the hell was that supposed to mean) -"You wore a skirt so you obviously wanted some, why didn't you just take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy the sh*t." (What the f*ck is wrong with people, are you f*cking nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've gotta be f*cking kidding me!!!!!!!!) About my second r*pe -"You act like he was actually going to shoot you, get real, you were scared for nothing." (F*ck outta here, like I was just supposed to be like, oh he just has a gun to make me feel better)
  14. Welcome to AS swettie!