• Content count

• Last visited

About rob47

• Birthday 10/08/1957

Contact Methods

• Website URL

Profile Information

Music...playing my
  1. I feel out of place here because, after looking at some of the posts, it seems all women are here. I am male, but I was sexually abused as a child. I buried it deep inside of me for years. Little things would happen, and I would flashback to certain events or experiences. And now today, at age 47, I seem to re-live things almost daily in my mind. They are no longer hidden deep inside of me, but haunting me daily. I was abused by an aunt. I am not exactly sure of my age when it started, but I do know I was not of school age. I know this to be true, because of the location of where these memories seem to have taken place. Sometimes I feel as if I want or need to tell my story, but when it would come down to it, I can't seem to tell it. I tried once with my ex-wife, but that didn't work out very well, so I have been silent ever since. And now, here I am, in a surivors message board, surrounded by women. The cause of my problems, and it was a woman who I tried to talk to but now seems as if that was a bad idea. So....I will wait to see, if as a man, I am welcomed here...or not. Thanks for listening to me so far, and I am hoping that I can find some help and maybe some advice here.