Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

cinamon

• Content Count

• Last visited

About cinamon

• Rank
    Cinamon

Profile Information

crafts doing fun things with people i care about

Previous Fields

• MembershipType
    Survivor

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Recent Profile Visitors

651 profile views
  1. Your welcome here your not alone im shure youll find the support and kindness here you can pm me anytime hugs if of cin
  2. Your incrediably brave im so sorry you got hurt hugs if ok love cindy
  3. Hugs to all the littles and rainbows to play on and soft clouds to land on or to play on hugs hugs love to all the littles they are all so brave and wonderfull and all deserve to be loved and comforted.
  4. Can I bring some glitter and glue and join in that would be so fun
  5. . Nice to meet you I'm cindy and I'm glad to meet you welcome hugs if ok cindy.
  6. Can mine come ride the unicorns to and. Ill show yours the rainbows and the Lucky fun bucket of golden twinkies at the end and we could laugh and play on the clouds and rainbows. Your unicorns sound so fun they make me smile. Hugs to all love cindy
  7. Hi I'm cindy welcome to as. I would love to get to know you my pm box is always open I'm not a kid either but I still like to do kid things with my son. I can't skate without landing very hard on the ground and believe me ouch its not to fun so I stay on two feet without wheels I still am clutzy my brain injury created a stumble but but its the least of the difficulties I was left with but I always try to look at rainbows to always give me comfort hope and courage to keep going forward so I know its not all dark. Hot applecider is a comfort for me when I m really struggling I have a wonderful
  8. Hi I'm cindy welcome to as. I would love to get to know you my pm box is always open I'm not a kid either but I still like to do kid things with my son. I can't skate without landing very hard on the ground and believe me ouch its not to fun so I stay on two feet without wheels I still am clutzy my brain injury created a stumble but but its the least of the difficulties I was left with but I always try to look at rainbows to always give me comfort hope and courage to keep going forward so I know its not all dark. Hot applecider is a comfort for me when I m really struggling I have a wonderful
  9. Hi I'm cindy welcome. To as. Your english is fine. You can pm me any time. Hugs if ok cindy
  10. I m glad. To meet you welcome
  11. Hi welcome to as this is a great place hope you find the healing you deserve. Hugs if ok
  12. My inner child whants to. Be held but is to afraid to come out of hidding because she feels to alone and to scared of trusting because she has been so badly hurt but she is so scared to reachs out for fear shell fall and no ones there to fix her bleeding soul so she sits alone. She has no tears left because there all used up I've kind of left her on her own just trying to be I didn't see her for any worth I'm not shure shell trust Me because I didn't Care for her when she needed Me so I will try to be more kind to her hopefully with some compassion and love but that going to takes time because